Monday, December 8, 2008

Gingerbread Girl Looses Arm and Leg

Someone attacked my gingerbread girl this evening. This is how I found her.



Who looks guilty to you?


I think it's this one.



Scout wouldn't even look at me. She has to be the guilty one. I heard her cruching on something and I thought it was a bone. I didn't realize it was my Christmas ornament. Later I noticed one of my huge silver ball ornaments on the ground. I think this was a two dog incident. I think Jack ran through the house, hit the tree, knocked the ornaments off and Scout grabbed the gingerbread ornament and tried to eat her.

This time of year has to be very confusing to furkids.

5 comments:

  1. Mom stopped putting up a tree a long time ago. Between all of us, the tree used to get knocked down all the time, sometimes even after it was tied up.

    We are sorry to see your ornament is broken.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    PS - we really like Jack's blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, we was just playin' mommmy. It looked so good, I couldn't resist. We roll the bulbs around our house, then mom comes running and boy we then go running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We dun play wif da tree, but Jake we fink has - he yaked up beads dat were on a play toy on da tree. Its furry scary the mom said to has one of us furrys eat fings we isnt suppose to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...we think all dogs look guilty, but that's 'cause we're cats, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo but man who could resist an arm and a leg like that! Ooo Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...