Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Did A Funny!

As you probably remember, the walking area for us here is not very good. We have the dog runs, but we have to get to them.  There is very little grass for us to sniff along the way.  Well, I came up with a solution for that.  Yesterday, I just peed in the street drain.  Mama said "JOEY!"   I just looked at Mama and gave her the biggest smile.  We both laughed then.  She told Dad about it and he said "It's no big deal.  It all goes to the same place anyway, right Joey?"  Yep, Dad and I have a connection.

BOL!
Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Pretty Funny

7 comments:

  1. That is brilliant Joey. A dog gotta do what a dogs got to do.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was awfully considerate (and smart) for you to pick the drain, Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, you are funny Joey...and just remember 'every little helps'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is smart and very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think that is pretty clever Joey - you will be learing how to use the toilet next!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were just cutting out the middle man :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that is very clever mate. A drain is a dogs Public Convenience! Hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...