Our 2016 Travel Map

Our 2016 Travel Map

background

Thursday, January 24, 2013

It Is Over!

We are officially house-less! It was such a smooth and easy sale. When Mama saw their first offer, she said there is no way this is going to happen. When the buyers found out they could have the furniture, it just came together. The inspection was a breeze and the appraisal went well. The only stress causer was our agent. Mama is not happy with him, but it's over and all the stress will soon be forgotten. We really hope the new buyers are very happy in their home. We are happy for them.

Well, Mama is at it again. She is crocheting a hat. Yes, a hat and yes, I am the model.



It was a very quick photo session because Mama didn't want me to take off with the hat since it is still in production. I was paid one Milk Bone for my modeling. Mama said I need to look a little happier to get better pay.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Hopes Mama Stops Crocheting Soon