Thursday, January 3, 2013

What Is That In The Sky?

Oh my goodness, it is the sun!  We haven't seen the sun in days!  We have missed the sun.   Yesterday, we had to keep the blinds closed all day to try and keep the heat in the motor home.  It was a damp, dreary day.  The weather people said it would be partly cloudy today and we hoped the sun would come out long enough to heat up the motor home.  So far, the sun is cooperating with us.

We took a walk this morning and when we got to the dog run, we decided to run.  Mama took photos of us and they were fabulous.  However, when she went to load them into the computer, there was a malfunction and now it says there are no new photos on the camera, but there are.  We can't get them off of the camera into the computer.  You will just have to believe us when we say they were some of the best of us ever taken.  BOL!

We wanted to post some old photos of us after a run in the yard, but we can't get that to work either.  So, here are some cute ones of us, just in case you forgot what we look like.

Joey and Scout,
The Greyhounds Who Are Happy To See That Yellow Ball In The Sky

6 comments:

  1. So sorry about the pictures, Joey. That stinks! Back in the day of film, I once took (what seemed like) a bazillion photos of our Great Dane enjoying a 3-foot long rawhide 'bone.' Wouldn't you know it - there was no film in the camera! Doh!

    Glad you're enjoying the sun again.

    ~Lindy from Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd sure like to see the sun today, too! I'm glad you're having fun. I hope your mama can get the card to work so we can see your cool picture!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are! Handsome regardless of when and where the photos are taken. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ya hate it when that happens. I know I do. But I believe you, and have a picture in my mind.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to lose pictures. Hope they miraculously show up on the card. Thanks for reminding us how cute you guys are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Technology problems...yuck! You guys are SO CUTE! I didn't need reminding, but I always love to see pictures of two of my favorite friends.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...