Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wordless Wednesday 1/16/2013





Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Chattering His Teeth And Singing:

"The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way"

6 comments:

  1. Great voice mate....Don't you think you can tell we are cousins from those shots of you?! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey you make me smile. Have a Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were singing "Rain rain go away, come back some other day."
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope the sun will come out tomorrow too! Very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey, I'm glad you have something to hold up your head because you have lots of brains and brains are heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope the sun comes out tomorrow for you!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...