Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Took It On The Chin

Yesterday, we were headed out for a walk.  Normally, Mama takes me and Dad takes Scout.  Yesterday, Mama took Scout and they went out the door first.  Dad went out and then me.  I did something wrong because I ended up on my chin! Yep, my chin ended up on the concrete!   Mama said "Joey, what did you do?"  I don't know what I did, but I kept licking my teeth to make sure they were all there.  I was kind of stunned.  Mama came over to check me out.  Scout came over after about a minute and checked me out, too.  Scout deemed me to be fine and called me a goober.   Mama gave me a big hug which embarrassed me.  I was ready to begin our walk then.  Mama still had to check out my mouth and my chin and she found nothing wrong, so we went on our walk.  I was lucky that I didn't get hurt according to Mama.  Dad said it looks like we need a bed at the bottom of our steps so that I have a soft landing.  He is so funny, NOT!   If he put a bed at the bottom on the steps, Scout would never leave the driveway.

We are loving our shades.  Today is the first day that we have had sun since we had them installed.  It is about 65 outside, but if we didn't have the shades, the windshield would be hot.  It is not even warm, so far.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Fell On His Chin!

10 comments:

  1. So glad you did not hurt your chin or teeth. We do not think you are a goober. Somebody moved the step.....Bol
    Wags
    Ernie and the furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you need is a nice long ramp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're ok Joey! I personally need a bumper all over me as I am a giant klutz! :) Oh, I have a question...is the thing where you can get money for anything we buy off Amazon or just what you have featured?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get treat money for anything that you buy from Amazon if you go through our link - the search link. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  4. Glad you are OK Joey. I say install a slide and then just slide out of the RV. That would be way cool.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, poor Joey. Hope you are okay. Glad the shades are keeping you nice and cool.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joey, I am feeling terrible for you. That is embarrassing (especially with the women making a fuss), and I know it had to hurt. I think you should get a bully stick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joey,
    We're glad those blinds are keeping the place cool. We hate to be hot.
    We're also sorry you fell. Are you sure a cat wasn't involved somehow? We don't trust those cats.
    Love,
    Truly, Maggie and Walker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear! Your chin is very important, You must take care not to full again!
    I think I did the same thing a while ago, Though... the thing is, I cant really remember how it felt!
    Steps are an inconvenience, I try not to have much to do with them.
    Enid x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yikes! Were any girls watching? Sam always seems to trip when the girls are watching.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...