Monday, July 15, 2013

It's Time For Trout Fishing

We are at the trout fishing place.  I was here two years ago.  I had a cast on my leg back then.  I don't really remember the place, but Mama says it looks the same. There are a lot of people here.  Scout couldn't control herself and dripped all over a little girl.  It was her nose that was dripping.  Mama explained that we have been in a campground without other humans and Scout was just excited to get petted again.  I peed in a storm drain, but that is not as embarrassing as dripping all over someone.  I think it is fun to do. Girls can't do it like us guys can.


Our trip here was good.  We had excitement about 40 miles from here. The tractor trailer in front of us had a blow out.  It went "KABOOM" and his tire started shredded all over the highway.  Dad hit the brakes and we started heading for the shoulder.  It was scary, but we were fine.

Dad brought Mama home a digital picture frame from his trip.  She loaded it up with pictures of our travels, so now there are a lot of photos of me!!!

Grandma and Grandpa will be here later today.  They said they would eat lunch before they get here, so Mama said she is going to Wendy's.  Yes, she is getting another Pretzel Bun Bacon Cheeseburger. 

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Thinks Peeing In A Storm Drain Cuts Out The Middleman

10 comments:

  1. You have been having exciting times!
    BOL Scout dripping over the little girl :)
    Have fun with your grandma and grandpa.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all!

    Y'all still sportin' Texas tags?

    Have fun with your stop with family.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scout has our sympathies. I have allergies, and sometimes, my nose just drips. Nothing too embarrassing, though!

    I hope you keep having fun! Enjoy your visit with the family!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure glad to hear your dad was able to keep the RV under control. That would have really been scary!

    Glad you made it safe and sound. Now it's time to enjoy your family and cool your paws in the trout pond. :-)

    ~Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey, where do you and Scout ride when the RV is moving? My two greys are on their beds on the living room floor, but I'm wondering about more safety for those "fast stops"?

    Any ideas, from you and "ole drippy nose"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joey, 'splain to me who the middle man is when you pee on the grass. 'Splain.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has it been two years already since the cast? Glad your dad kept the RV under control when the tire exploded! Take care guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joey...You are getting good at peeing in storm drains! That was scary with the blowout. I've never seen one, and I hope I never do. I've seen the big bits left on the highway. In fact, I hit one when we were in Georgia. Fortunately, it didn't damage the car. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe if I put a storm drain in my yard, the kids will all pee there, and stop killing all the grass at the bottom of the ramp. Good thing your dad has quick responses. Not easy to stop an RV in an emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That must have been scary, glad you were all okay.
    Elliot wishes he had a storm drain to pee in, although he would probably fall in and never be seen again!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...