Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday - September 4, 2013

"We want treats and we want them now."

Scout whines and I snap my teeth.  Oops, I accidentally snapped the computer. 

"She's laughing!  That means we are getting treats! We won, we won!"
Joey,
The Greyhound Who Loves Teaming Up With His Sister To Get Treats

P.S. Mama found something else on an Illinois website that clearly states that a moped has pedals (TX and IL have different definitions of mopeds) and mopeds still needs to be registered here.  That definitely answers her question about driving without plates here. It is a big No-No.  BOL!  

6 comments:

  1. Glad your mama found the info!

    What kind of treats did you get?

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't leave until you get your treats. Occupy Couch movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely - treats are a must have, stand your ground (and smile nicely :)
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all,

    My Human makes me work for my treats! It's not fair that y'all don't have to earn them, you just demand them! and get them!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...