Monday, December 23, 2013

It Looks Like We Need The Fun Police Here

Last night, we walked to the fenced dog area.  Scout said "Joey, let's play."  I said "Okay".  We started zooming around.  Scout was in a crazy mood and pretended like she was going to plow into Mama.  Mama told her to slow down.  The next thing I knew, Scout and I got into a squabble.  Mama yelled at us to quit and she put our leashes on to take us home.  It was dark, so she couldn't check us over completely.  As she we were walking, she noticed that I kept licking my nose. She then saw it. Scout had bit my nose!  That's right, she bit the tip of my cute nose.  Can you believe that?  Mama got us home and she kept blotting my nose because it was bleeding.  It wasn't bleeding a lot and it didn't really bother me. She gave us a frosty treat because that is her way of determining if we are okay.  BOL!  I ate it, but she realized that me licking it was causing my nose to continue bleeding.  She called Dad and told him and he told her that it wouldn't have happened if the fun police was in town.  I don't know about that, but I bet he will be even more strict now.
Oh woe is me.
Scout never said she was sorry, but she did seem a little upset. I think she was more concerned that she was going to get in trouble than my injury.  She did give me a kiss this morning when we were walking, so I guess that is her way of trying to make up to me.
Don't let her innocent look fool you...her teeth are sharp.
 Mama said to tell you that my nose is okay and it looks much better this morning.  I was hoping to play it up a bit.  BOL!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Hopes Santa Feels Sorry For Him Since He Has A Nose Injury

5 comments:

  1. Being bit by your sis should definitely net you extra bully sticks from Santa. Those girls can get rough if they don't get their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rough play is very fun, till someone loses their aim, or forgets to veer away! Joey, I'm so very glad that you are not going to lose your nose to the accident.. You would look funny without a nose, and then you'd have to borrow Groucho Marx's false nose!

    Scout, you looked very innocent in the picture. Are you sure that Joey didn't bite her own nose to get sympathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Santa will give you a little extra something, unless you started it all! BOL! Once in a while, everybody disagrees. Here's hoping your nose heals up in no time!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Joey, look at you with your Christmas tree. You look pitifully sweet--maybe Santa will mistake you for a red-nosed reindeer, and give you something special! And maybe, just maybe, Scout was leaning in to tell you a secret and accidentally nicked you in the dark. Gotta give sisters benefit of doubt. Scout's probably scared of what Santa may think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still look incredibly handsome, even with a nose injury, Joey. Those brindle girls can get testy. Believe me, Casper knows.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...