Friday, February 14, 2014

Do You Like Us?

We have a lot of visitors every day, but we don't get a lot of comments.  Mama understands that because she reads blogs and doesn't always comment.  I told Mama it would be nice if we could add a "LIKE" button to our blog and people could just "LIKE" us if they don't feel like leaving a comment.  She did a little research and found us a "LIKE" button.  See it?  It is right under "Do You Like Us?"

Yesterday, we sat outside and really enjoyed the nice weather.  We plan to do more of that today.  Mama is happy because I didn't wake her up in the middle of the night to go out. She said the fresh air must have made me tired. 

We really like our new laptop, but we are still working out some issues.  Mama can't get the pictures from her phone to load onto the computer.  It is very frustrating as there is a cute photo of me squirrel watching yesterday.  The phone and the computer refuse to connect to each other.  We think she needs to get a new phone.  BOL! 

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  The folks don't really celebrate.  Mama told Dad she would like to BBQ tonight but needed help getting the grill out.  He told her they would just go out tonight.  I think they are going to Steak N Shake because it will be late by the time Dad gets home and most restaurants will be packed.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Hopes That Someone LIKES Him Today

15 comments:

  1. I can't find your "Like" button, so consider this a like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you both Joey and Scout!!! I didn't see the like button :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Not everyone can see our LIKE button. We do have two likes so far, so some people can see it. It is showing up for us on two computers. Oh well, we tried. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see it either. I thought it was because I read blogs in Feedly which allows me to see all of the ones I read in one place. But I opened it in a separate tab and still couldn't see it. I use Chrome others may use a different web browser. But I love you all too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, we don't see it. There is nothing worse than computers, they are so hard to figure out.
    Needless to say, we LIKE you very much!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yours is my favorite blog. It's the only one I read every day you post something. I just don't comment on blogs except this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! We haven't been doing a very good job lately. We haven't had much to say.

      Delete
  7. We worked on it and it appears to be showing up for some people, but not on mobile devices. That is as good as it is going to get, I think. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well of course I like you Joey and Scout! I would love to be able to click your 'LIKE' button but it doesn't show for me (I'm using a laptop).

    Hope ya'll are having a swell Valentine's Day. ♥

    ~Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get your posts delivered to me via email. So I don't always go your site. But I see your every word and photos. Hugs. Sistertex and Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you all VERY much!! Don't see the "like" button butt be assured that we read and like your post often. MOM is just working about 12 to 14 hours a day 5 days a week and on Saturday about 4 to 6 and Sunday, well that is pretty much an all day thing. BUTT we read your post and we LIKE them.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't see the button either. But I comment, so it's ok :) Sometimes I forget that not all visitors comment. Then I'll see someone at a Meet 'n Greet, and they will bring up something on the blog. Just glad to have readers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't see it either! But we always read your blog Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We can't see the like button, but we do like you!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would press the love button if there was one!! You are both gorgeous! I love reading about your adventures. Keep up the great blogging ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...