Monday, February 22, 2010

Presents!

The mail lady came to our door today. She normally just puts the mail in the mailbox, but today there was a box that was too big. We were very excited thinking that the box had to be for us. Mama told us that it was for her though because it's her birthday tomorrow. Our Aunt Laura (not really our aunt, but we call her aunt) always sends Mama goodies for her birthday and Christmas.

We waited while Mama opened the box and out popped this thing.

Jack - "What the heck? She sent us another greyhound?"

Scout - "It looks just like me!"
Jack - "No, it looks just like me!"

Jack - "See, it looks just like me. I sure am handsome."

That's our excitement for the day. It's time for a nap.

Jack
The Greyhound That Is So Handsome That They Made A Pillow To Look Like Him

3 comments:

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...