Monday, July 19, 2021

Fourth of July Was Not Fun

 I am really late in posting this.  4th of July is the worst holiday ever!  I hate fireworks!  People were shooting off illegal fireworks on our beach and they were so loud.  Mom said next year we will not be at our condo.  She said we will go to a state park that is in a rural area and the fireworks will not be as scary for me.  Dad said the AC in the van is loud enough to block out the noise.  The illegal fireworks people left a mess on the beach.  Rude people!




There was a dog on the beach the other day and he had a frisbee in his mouth.  He was really showing off.  Well, I found a frisbee buried in the sand and mine was a lot bigger.  I think I showed him whose frisbee was better. 😀



Jaxson,

The Greyhound Who Hates Fireworks

1 comment:

  1. We're sorry to hear you had such a bad time with all those boomers. At least you found a cool frisbee to claim as yours on the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...