Saturday, December 10, 2016

I Saw Santa!

It is another chilly day here.  The sun was supposed to come out, but it has been MIA all week.

Today was pretty exciting.  Mom said I was going to Petsmart to see Santa.  We had to get the oil changed in the Jeep first.  Let me tell you, getting the oil changed is boring!  Yes, there were lots of people and there was another dog there, but I wanted to get to Petsmart.  Finally, we were on our way.

When we arrived at Petsmart, it was just like you see on the commercials.  There were dogs all over heading inside. I was so excited!  I love going to Petsmart. I thought the line would be really long to see Santa, but there were only a few dogs ahead of me.  One dog surprised me by coming up from behind and he sniffed my stuff.  Mom said I jumped two feet off the ground. I doubt that was true, but my feet did leave the ground.  His nose was cold.

Santa didn't ask if I was good. He didn't ask what I wanted.  I think it was one of those "Don't ask, don't tell" things.  I was okay with that.

This is the official picture from Petsmart.
 The pictures are free and they didn't mind Mom taking her own photos.  She put her camera on continuous mode and shot about 30. The following are her favorites.





After we took the pictures, I did a little shopping.  I told Mom I wanted a guinea pig for Christmas.  She said that was probably not going to happen.  I then said a bully stick.  I heard the folks discussing it, but it doesn't sound good either.  They think I will cut my tongue again.  I didn't see any toys that I wanted.  Petsmart is just too exciting to pick out a toy.

We stopped at Wendy's on the way home for lunch. Yum!

I am now settling in for a long nap.  It has been a good day!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Saw Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...