Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Double Digits Baby!!!

Today is my birthday.  I hit the big 1-0!  It is really something special because I am the first grey in this household to do that.



I was all ready to head to the beach to kick off my birthday, but it is a rainy day.  We are going to try for an afternoon walk on the beach instead.  I love my beach walks!

Since it is my birthday and today is all about me, I thought I would share a few photos of yours truly.

My first Halloween as a retiree, 2011.

I added a coat and now I kind of look like George Washington. BOL!
I have worn this costume several times at Halloween and also RV events. 

My cool dude look.  This was in 2012.
Enjoying my couch! 2017


Enjoying life at the beach!

Life is good, don't you think?

Joey,
The Greyhound Who May Be Getting A Hamburger To Celebrate Turning 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...