Monday, September 13, 2021

We Made It To Colorado!

 We are finally in Colorado!


We stopped at a Love's gas station that had a McDonald's.  Mom and I were just walking around and the employees at the McDonald's wanted to meet me at the drive-thru.  They gave me a cup of whipped cream!  Wow!  I couldn't believe it.  

I am not sure I like the mountains.  It is slow driving and I can tell that Mom is nervous.  

We are staying in Estes Park. Mom thought we would be staying in the woods.  She was a little disappointed in our campsite, but it isn't so bad. I don't like the gravel, but it is not all gravel, some of it is sandy. There isn't any grass though. Last night, we went into town and walked along the river.  There are restaurants and shops on one side and the river on the other.  It is a really fun walk. Mom didn't take very many photos. She was tired and hungry.

Our site.


Along the river walk.

I am tired of posing for photos.

One more on the river walk.

Okay, I will pose one more time.

Tomorrow, we are headed into Rocky Mountain National Park.  

Jaxson,

The Greyhound Who Is Enjoying Van Life

1 comment:

  1. That river walk looks like a lovely place. You sure do pose nicely even if you get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...