Thursday, May 19, 2011

We've Been Busy, But Nothing Exciting

Daddy has been out of town this week, so we have been helping Mama. She was going on and on about how she needs to buy her own tools because Daddy seems to hide them or take them apart before he leaves so that she can't do things around the house. He took his cordless screwdriver apart, but swears it's all there. It's not. Mama resorted to a regular screwdriver to get things done. It took longer, but she did it.

The cows were out in the field last night and I wasn't sure about them, so I barked. Well, I barked once and then cried, but I did bark and it was loud. You should have seen how the cows reacted. I don't think they will be messing with us.

Mama re-potted a flower that she was given at the anniversary party. We think it looks nice. This might be all we plant this year, except we have a tomato plant. Scout likes it for some reason.

We've been busy chasing bunnies. We haven't caught any yet, but it sure is fun running around the yard with them.

We will be away for a few days because we are going camping. It is supposed to rain the entire time. We are not having good luck with our camping this year.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Is Not Fond Of The Cows After All


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry the cows turned out to be such a disappointment! Perhaps they'll get more interesting as the summer goes on.

    I wish I was going camping! I'll keep my paws crossed that there is no rain. I hope we get to do something fun that doesn't involve rain, too. Make sure you pack your raincoat, just in case!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...