Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pep In My Step

It's me, Scout, to tell you all something.  Normally, I walk around like Eeyore.  I drag along without too much enthusiasm.  Mama is always telling me to pick up the pace.  Well, today, I had a pep in my step.  I was a happy girl.  We were all having a great walk.  Do you know what happened?  Joey peed on me!  That's right, he peed on my nose. My pep is now gone.  I don't think it will ever return.

Scout,
The Greyhound Who Thinks Eeyore Has The Right Outlook On Life

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, she gave me a nasty look after it happened. I tried to move her out of the way, but I was too late.

      Delete
    2. I can't believe how white her face is getting. It seems to change daily. Joey is starting to loose the darkness around his eye. He has more specs but the darkness around the eye is definitely getting lighter.

      Delete
  2. Yegads! I'm ashamed to admit that I'm even related to him! Boys!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's much harder for you to get him back. One of my old coworkers used to call me Eeyore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scout...I don't mean to, but I'm laughing. Not at you! I'm laughing at all the funny comments. I'm horrified for you. You'll think of something to even the score.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...