Friday, October 27, 2017

Being A Beach Boy Is Exhausting!

I thought living at the beach would be relaxing.  It isn't!  Mom has me walking on the beach twice a day.  I have even started running in the water a little.  There is a problem though.  I either need a longer leash or a Mom who can run faster. 





We look for shells, but this amount is not all over.  It is just in one small section that we walk.  It reminds us of Marco Island.

A pumpkin on the beach!

This was the sunrise this morning.

Mom got really excited when she saw this shell.  She thought someone put it out as a joke because she has never found one this big at any beach.  It wasn't a joke. She found more!


This made Mom's day!

I told Mom yesterday that I just couldn't do an afternoon walk.  I needed my rest.  I am almost ten after all. She let me rest and rest I did.




We are taking a road trip this weekend.  We are taking the RV to a dealership where it will find a new home.  We will spend one more night in it. Mom is looking forward to sleeping in a bed that doesn't sink. She said it is a good thing that she and Dad have lost so much weight because otherwise, they might sink to the floor.  BOL!  It will be a little sad leaving the RV, but we know the beach is waiting for us.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Starting To Like Running In The Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...