Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm On A Diet!

It's me Scout. I went to the vet on Saturday for my annual shots. He said I looked good and my teeth look great! Mama saw my weight and said I had to loose ten pounds. I weigh five more pounds than Jack now and I am huge for a girl. I'm embarrassed to say how much I weigh. :::sigh:::

Daddy says I must cut back on camping food. That means I have to reduce my hot dog, ham, bologna and cheese intake. :::sigh::: Daddy said he thinks my Frosty Treats are okay because Mama uses low fat yogurt, but told Mama to check into it to be sure. He also said no more table food. :-P

I've been really cranky the last few days. I'm starving! Mama said she will buy me some green beans because they are okay and I like them after I spit out the first few. She said they will be a good snack for me.

It's not fair that my metabolism is not as good as Jack's. I hate being a woman!

Scout,
The "fat" greyhound

5 comments:

  1. I had to be on a diet too and I lost some pounds on some prescription food, which wasn't too yummy.

    Get lots of running in an you will be fine!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diets are no fun. Camping food sounds very good to me. I have never tried that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Scout, I hear ya. I have the same problem, slower at burning calories that Mr. S, so he gets to eat a lot more good stuff than I do. Bummer. I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on a diet too... they stink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's where my 5 pounds went! Mom got home from hiking and said that I am skin and bones. Too much stress from Mom being gone and fleas. Your friend, Maggie the Viszla

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...