Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm On A Diet!

It's me Scout. I went to the vet on Saturday for my annual shots. He said I looked good and my teeth look great! Mama saw my weight and said I had to loose ten pounds. I weigh five more pounds than Jack now and I am huge for a girl. I'm embarrassed to say how much I weigh. :::sigh:::

Daddy says I must cut back on camping food. That means I have to reduce my hot dog, ham, bologna and cheese intake. :::sigh::: Daddy said he thinks my Frosty Treats are okay because Mama uses low fat yogurt, but told Mama to check into it to be sure. He also said no more table food. :-P

I've been really cranky the last few days. I'm starving! Mama said she will buy me some green beans because they are okay and I like them after I spit out the first few. She said they will be a good snack for me.

It's not fair that my metabolism is not as good as Jack's. I hate being a woman!

Scout,
The "fat" greyhound

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...