Friday, October 2, 2009

Brrrrr!



The weather has turned chilly here. Mama says I need ear muffs because my ears get so cold. I told her the blanket is just fine.

Around 11 a.m., the sun comes in through the foyer window and Mama moves my bed there so that I can soak up the sun and that warms me up. I love the sun, but it only lasts for about an hour and then I have to go back to using the blanket. I'm going to have to break out my jammies pretty soon.



Hope you all have a warm weekend. I'm going camping with the folks.

Jack,
The Greyhound Who Loves To Be Warm

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your camping trip and stay warm!

    Before you go, come and wish me Happy Birthday and your pawrents will go into a drawing for a book!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie has to have a blanket over her too. She gets very cold.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...