Friday, November 13, 2009

Loosing Weight Is Hardwork!

Mama and I both need to loose weight. We started taking an extra walk at lunch time this week. We walk to the end of our road which includes going down the "mountain" as our mail lady calls it and then coming back up again. Going down is easy. Coming up is not as much fun. It usually ends up with Jack acting like he is pulling us both up. He takes the lead, then Mama and then me trailing behind. Mama says we look like a train and I'm the caboose.

After we come back from our walk, I collapse on the floor until Judge Judy comes on.

Jack just laughs at me. It's not fair that his metabolism is better than mine.

Mama weighed herself and she gained a half of a pound this week. I refuse to get on the scale. I'm not going to be humiliated like Mama.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Wishes She Had A Faster Metabolism

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain Scout! We will keep working on it here, I know you will there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep walking, sweetie! It will get better for you and Mom both if you stick to it!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...