Monday, November 23, 2009

Mama Made Me A Coat.....HELP!

Mama bought a sewing machine earlier this year. She took sewing in high school, but not since. She is not very good, but she tries. She has made us several collars and those turned out pretty good. She has now ventured into clothing for us. She made me a coat a few months ago, but it was so bad that she didn't even take a photo of it. This weekend she completed another coat for me.



I don't like it. The collar looks silly. Daddy says I don't have to wear it. He says it needs to more boyish, so I'm off the hook. Mama says she will try again. Yikes!

I heard Mama say something about making me a hat. Does anyone know an easy way to break Mama's sewing machine?

Jack,
The Greyhound Who Hopes His Mama Gets A New Hobby!

5 comments:

  1. Jack, I think your being a little hard on you mom. I think it looks great! Very cozy and that collar will keep your neck warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your coat looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jack, we like your coat. Bet it will keep you warm. Our Mom makes coats too. She started making them when they had Tater who was a retired racing Greyhound from Idaho. She loved her coats. We like ours - especially when it rains or when its really cold. We think the color looks great on you.
    wags & wiggles
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite the clothes horse, Jack. Think about warmth, not fashion. Mama loves you.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...