Monday, August 9, 2010

Camping Photos

The weekend before last, we went camping. We camped at a small park in Missouri called Hawn State Park. It's one of our favorites. It has really nice trails. There is a nice creek that runs behind some of the campsites. Scout loves to lay in the creek. I got my feet wet this time, but I do not lay in water.

Here are a few photos. This is behind the campsites and the creek runs along these rocks. The photos of us in the creek did not turn out.


All of the photos of us camping look about the same.

We had one day where it rained off and on. The rain was not bad, but the thunder shook our RV. We didn't like that.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Jack
The Greyhound Who Doesn't Like Water

3 comments:

  1. What a beeootiful place you guyz went camping at. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if that park is close enough for us to go hike at! It sure is pretty. I don't like getting rained on, or baths, but I do love a good dip in a creek or pond to cool off my tootsies!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...