Sunday, January 24, 2016

I Went To The Beach!

Friday the folks took me to the beach!  It was my first time ever!  I have been to Indiana Dunes which has a beach, but it is not an ocean.  You can read about that adventure here.  We thought Scout would love Indiana Dunes because she loved sand and water but there were kites in the air and she got really scared.  Mom was wishing Scout could have visited the beach with us on Friday.  I think she would have liked it.

As soon as we started walking on the beach, this little dog came running at it.  Dogs are allowed if they are leashed.  The dog was leashed, but the owner wasn't holding the leash.  Dad caught the dog and it took a long time for the owner to slowly walk up to us. She said he broke free.  We have found that those little dogs are really strong and seem to be able to break free from their owners quite a bit.  She then asked if I was friendly.  Well, if I wasn't her little dog wouldn't still be walking around.  Duh!

Mom took over 200 photos on Friday. She has a continuous mode on her camera phone.  She said only a few turned out because I don't like looking at the camera.  I have more important things to do than look at the silly camera.  Okay, are you ready to see my day at the beach?







The beaches here have a lot of rocks.  I don't like rocks.








 Get ready for the continuous mode - the water is going to get me.










Okay, I'm ready to get out of the water.

I put myself in the "O".  BOL!

My prints!






Joey,
The Greyhound Who Could Become A Beach Bum

3 comments:

  1. Everyone remembers their first beach trip. Glad your mum had burst mode to capture it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey, you look so happy to be at the beach, look at your happy face!
    Those people with their little dogs are a real nuisance, LOL.
    We didn't know you could write your name :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...