Sunday, July 30, 2017

Do You Like Greyhound Items? Check Out This Auction!

The greyhound group that my folks adopted me, Jack and Scout from is currently holding an online auction.  They are a small group with HUGE hearts. I am forever grateful for the help that they gave me when I needed my leg repaired soon after I was adopted.  The auction raises money so that they can help other greyhounds find their forever homes.

This is me the day I came home from the hospital.  Look how young I look!

Here I am at the greyhound reunion showing off my cast.  Several people signed it.
Mom is really excited about this auction.  She has already placed her bid on several items.  I know that there are a few that she really hopes that she wins.

Here is the link: Greyhound Companions Of Missouri Auction

Good luck!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Hopes Every Greyhound Finds Their Forever Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...