Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Morning

I love Saturdays. It's my favorite day of the week. It always has been. I guess it's knowing that I have Sundays off from work, too, and I can basically do what I want. I usually fix a nice breakfast. Today, I am fixing scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese wrapped in a tortilla. I like to go shopping on Saturdays and then on Sundays, I like to stay home and watch the Rams play. This year they are terrible, but I still watch.

Today, my favorite website is down. http://forum.greytalk.com/ The server is being moved and it will not be back up until tomorrow night. I'm so glad they scheduled this for a weekend because I can distract myself with other things easier than during the week. I am on the computer at least 8 hours a day for work and while I'm holding on the phone (my job is heavy into phone work) I check out Greytalk.

Tomorrow, our greyhound group Greyhounds Companions of Missouri is holding their annual reunion. http://www.gcmo.org/ This will be Scout's first year going since she was adopted the day before the reunion last year. Jack and Scout both enjoy seeing other greyhounds, so it should be a fun day of mingling, shopping, raffles and maybe game playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...