Monday, May 18, 2009

Question For My Fur Friends


I need a jury of my peers to answer a question for me. Okay, here it is. Is it okay to pee on the deck? It's outside, right? It's wood. So, what's the big deal? I told Mama I had to go outside and she didn't take me. She opened the patio door and Jack ran into the screen door and bounced off. He thinks he is the smart one. LOL In his defense, we normally don't have the screen door closed, so he didn't expect it to be closed. I then went outside. Later, Jack and I came in and I heard Mama say "WHO PEED ON THE DECK?" I didn't say I did it, but she said I looked guilty. Do I look guilty to you?

No, I don't think I look guilty. I think I look bored. This place is boring! I'm ready to hit the road camping. So, do any of you pee on the deck? It's the first time I did it. Jack peed on the firewood on the screen porch once. That's a lot worst if you ask me.

Scout,
Who feels if you are outside, let it flow.

9 comments:

  1. Sort of a delicate question there, but I will tell you my answer. The only time I have done that is when the snow is soooo deep, you feel buried if you go down in it. Other wise, I always hit the yard. You look just a little guilty. Was you who done it?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not pee on the deck. My mom would be mad... I think. She was mad when I peed on the side of the outside stairs.
    Kisses,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like I did a big No-No. I forgot to mention that our deck does not have steps and is not connected to the yard, so I couldn't just go to the yard to do my business. That's my defense and I'm sticking to it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's okay to pee on the deck when it is covered in snow. I figure if I pee in snow in the yard what's the diference if the snow is on the deck, especially if Mama hasn't shoveled the stairs yet. Occasionally I like to pee on the plants my mom and dad grow on the deck in the summer too. My mama doesn't really agree with my logic and tells me to go to the yard cuz she doesn't want me to make it a habit.

    Good Luck,
    Zephyr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope not okay to pee on the deck. Once it gets soaked into the wood the heat will bring the smell out and it will be like a bathroom.
    Dont't do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pee on the balcony when it's raining! Just because it's so nasty outside. I think it's totally cool to pee on the deck. spray it off with the hose(or more pee! BOL)
    Hugs & Snugs,
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never peed on our deck, but I have some advice...don't try to eat your deck either (especially if you pee on it!). I tried to chew on ours several times last year. Mama got mad and yelled at me, so don't do that either :)

    Good luck,
    Macy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think if your deck doesn't have stairs to the yard you are totally in the clear! Just don't make a habit of it.

    Zephyr

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't have a deck to pee on, but if you told your mama you had to go outside, and she didn't take you to the grass...its probably her fault. Mom did that to me once. I whined and whined and whined to go out, and she took her own sweet time, so I peed on the rug. She didn't get mad at me since she knew it was her fault.

    Camie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...