Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday ....already?


It's hard to believe it is already Thursday. We are getting very excited about our vacation. We leave on Sunday. We are going to a greyhound event in Kansas. Mama & Daddy will meet my "real" Daddy at the Greyhound Hall of Fame. He's a greeter there. I know, I've mentioned it before but I think it's really cool that he found a job at his age (almost 10).

Scout is being silly today. She forgot to eat again and is freaking out. Her stomach is making noises and it scares her. I've told her to eat, but she said she is scared. Mama gave her a little cheese and peanut butter and she is better now.

Daddy fixed the washing machine last night. Mama is washing everything in sight. I bet if I get in her way, she will try and wash me too.

Jack,
The greyhound who remembers to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Jack, I am glad that you are remembering to eat. Scout needs to try harder to remember. Suzy is still having a hard time eating but did do a little better last night, so hopefully she is starting to get better!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...