Friday, May 15, 2009

R.I.P. Milton


We learned this morning that Milton died yesterday in his sleep. Milton was Mama's best friend's cat. His date of birth is unknown, but he was at least 8 years old.

His death came as a shock to his Mom & Dad and they are very sad today. Our Mama and his Mama talked this morning and are now smiling thinking of Milton being in heaven with his human Grandpa. His Grandpa's birthday is tomorrow and we are sure that they are having a party and Milton is right there to share it with him.

R.I.P. Milton, you will be missed and never forgotten.

5 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry about your kitty friend Milton. I hope he's sniffin lots of cat nip at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear about your mama's friends cat passing away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. It is so sad.
    I miss our cats...they died within 6 mos. of each other and now are laps are empty.
    We cannot bear to get another cat yet, and it has been over 6 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milton will be greeted by sum awesome kittehs dat came before! We is sure dat TT, who passed last July, will greet hims.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No...I am so sad to hear about the loss of your kitty friend. :(

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...