Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!


We are on our way to St. Joe, MO. We left this morning at 7:53 a.m. Daddy said that anyone who was not on the "bus" at 8 a.m. would be left behind. Scout and I loaded the "bus" at 7:45 a.m. He can't get of us that easily. LOL

A bird crashed into us on I-270. He left some feathers on our side mirror and a little more evidence that he didn't make it on the glass. I won't go into details, but Mama is not happy that she has to look out that window for 6 hours today.

We've stopped at one rest area so far and I think we get to stop at another in another 1.5 hour. Scout and I think rest areas are super fun.

That's it for now. We are rolling down I-70 towards our destination.

Jack,
The Vacationing Greyhound

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...