Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!


We are on our way to St. Joe, MO. We left this morning at 7:53 a.m. Daddy said that anyone who was not on the "bus" at 8 a.m. would be left behind. Scout and I loaded the "bus" at 7:45 a.m. He can't get of us that easily. LOL

A bird crashed into us on I-270. He left some feathers on our side mirror and a little more evidence that he didn't make it on the glass. I won't go into details, but Mama is not happy that she has to look out that window for 6 hours today.

We've stopped at one rest area so far and I think we get to stop at another in another 1.5 hour. Scout and I think rest areas are super fun.

That's it for now. We are rolling down I-70 towards our destination.

Jack,
The Vacationing Greyhound

6 comments:

  1. Thats very nice that you have your own bus and driver, plus your secretary is there with her laptop,

    You guys have it made!

    Have lots of fun and keep us up on things along the way.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys have fun!! I sure wish I could be there with Sammy, He would have loved it! But with moving in a few weeks, better save my energy :)
    You guys have a great time! Hope your daddy enjoys your company!
    Was wondering, if you see anything on State of The Art, that's Sammy's daddy, could you let me know? Maybe even take some pics? He would love it! He's a white and brindle. Need to get down there soon before I move so I can go to the hall of fame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels! Hope you have fun!

    http://spacialpeepol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will look for State of the Art for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see anything on State of the Art. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...