Monday, December 7, 2009

...And The Stockings Were Hung With Care

Mama decorated our fireplace and put up the stockings, but there is a BIG problem. Do you see the problem? There are three stockings. That doesn't add up because there are two hounds and a Mama and a Daddy. Someone is getting left out!!! I say it's not me because I was here first and there were three stockings at my first Christmas. I say that Scout is the outcast. Scout says that she is legally adopted and one of the family. So, who is being left out? Maybe the third stocking belongs to Bob, the beta. That would work, but then what about Mama and Daddy? I guess we will have to wait and see what is put in the stockings on Christmas morning and then we will know who is the outcast here.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Knows That Santa Is Watching

5 comments:

  1. Jack,

    Surely your mama and daddy wouldn't leave either of you out! Maybe you're getting a new brother or sister for Christmas and the stocking is for him or her!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that the stockings will be filled with things for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely yer mom and dada wud never not give yoo a stocking? Our the mom remembers ours - even though we share ONE fer da three of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give them a sniff...see which one smells like each of you dogs...problem solved! :-}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack... it must be Mama and Daddy who are left out. I mean, who would forget Bob?

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...