Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Found Presents!

I think I found my Christmas presents. I was walking through the closet and I looked up and way at the top of a pile of junk, I saw this:

It has to be mine. It looks huge!

Then, I decided that Scout's present had to be around some where. I walked into the next closet and I saw TWO huge bones! I have never seen a bone that big before. We will be chewing on those bones for a long time. There is a bag that looks like it has a stuffie in it. That is probably Scout's, but I know she will share it with me.

I thought that Santa brought presents. I don't understand how the presents got here already and how come they are not wrapped? Maybe there isn't really a Santa, but I met him last year. I'm really confused!

Jack
The Greyhound Who Found His Presents Early

3 comments:

  1. Santa sometimes comes early to those that are REALLLLLY good..yeah, that must be it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really BIG bones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some ginormous bones! Who cares who brought them? I have a Christmas hedgamahog just like that!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...