Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa Came!

Santa came to our house on Christmas Eve. Scout and I were outside and when we came in, there was a big trash bag that Mama said was left for us. Mama handed out our gifts. I love my hedge hog. He squeaks, sqawks and rattles. He has it all!


Here is Scout waiting in line for her present. She received a dog that has squeakies in his feet. Scout wanted squeakies in the belly, so Mama fixed him the next day. She recycled squeakies from some of the toys that we don't play with and put two squeakies in the dog's belly so now Scout loves her toy.


Here I am with Scout's toy. I had to test it out for her.


After we played with our toys, Mama gave us our bones. Look how big this thing is!

Scout is having trouble getting her mouth around it.

Excuse me, I'm busy playing here.

Yesterday, we just hung out with Mama and Daddy. Here Scout is enjoying the warmth of the fireplace.

I was really tired after playing with my new toys, so I took a nice long nap. I like that Santa guy. He brings good things to us.

Hope everyone else had a "greyt" Christmas like we did.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Loves Christmas

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad the elves tore up the naughty list just in time so that Santa didn't have a clue and therefore KNEW you had to be NICE.
    Great gifts for two great dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack,

    That looks like a great Christmas! We got good loot, too! That Santa Paws guy is alright!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good presents that Santa left for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...