Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Day of Cleaning

It's a nice day here. I've been hanging out on the deck reading an old copy of Celebrating Greyhounds Magazine. Okay, I'll admit it. I'm enjoying seeing myself in the magazine.

Mama has been cleaning all morning. Our agents' open house was postponed, but we still have a showing later today. Clean, clean, clean.....that's what we do around here. Our vacuum seems to go non-stop. I miss the good ole' days of not seeing it for weeks on end. LOL

It's almost time for the showing!

Jack
The Greyhound Who Is Tired Of A Clean House

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll sell it soon, Jack! It must be hard work keeping all your hairs picked up!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jack...we hope your house sells so you can get some new digs!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...