Friday, May 21, 2010

Mama Caught A Cold

Mama's been sick since Tuesday, but she's getting better. She caught a cold. She hasn't had one since I've been here, so it kind of scared me. She sounds really funny when she talks and she coughs a lot. I've been trying to take care of her, but Scout hasn't been much help. Scout is very self-absorbed.

This is my impression of how Mama looked this week. LOL

The people that looked at our house on Tuesday liked it, but they have a house to sell. We thought they still might be an offer on it with a contingency, but they haven't.

Mama said she's kind of glad that no one else has wanted to see it this week because she really didn't feel like getting it ready to show. She's doing better today though and even took us for a walk this morning.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Is A Good Nurse

5 comments:

  1. I've been nursing my mom through a cold this week, too, Jack! It's not easy being such a devoted hound. I'm glad your mom has you to care for her!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your mom must of been really sick! It's a good thing you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....what a great imitation. I hope your Mom feels better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via blog hop. Must say, we have seen that face on the humans here when they are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sniffin on over from the blog roll to say hi.

    My mom just got over a cold - she took that AirBorne stuff and wasn't as sick as long as she usually is.

    Sugars,
    Mack

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...