Sunday, September 12, 2010

Open House Next Weekend

Jack here reporting on our busy weekend. We are having an open house next weekend on Saturday and Sunday, so that means we have to get rid of all the dust bunnies. We are having an open house special. That's right, if some one buys next weekend, they will save $20,000! We hope it works. Houses in our price range just are not selling around here. Anyway, we are busy cleaning and planting pretty mums and things like that. Mama washed some fancy towels that she has had for years and even though she washed them on delicate, they fell apart. She had to run out and buy new towels.

Daddy worked on our trail to the lake, so Mama and I walked down it today. I have lived here for four years and have never been to the lake. Can you believe that? I don't know why. I have trails in my own backyard and didn't even know it. Scout didn't go because she's being a diva today.

We are now done working for the day and are watching the Rams game. Scout and I are not dressed in our Rams gear because last year we did that and they only won one game. We don't want to bring them bad luck again.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Hopes Our Open House Is A Success

2 comments:

  1. Paws crossed that your open house is a big success!

    I can't believe you have a lake and have never been down to it! That's just so wrong!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the open house! I hope you can find a new home to ROOOOOO in very soon because it sells!!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...