Mama said the food was really good. Do you want to hear everything she ate?
- Meatloaf - it was good. It had peppers in it which gave it a nice flavor
- Fried Chicken - it was really good
- Corned Beef Hash - It may have been out of a can, not sure, but it was really good.
- Green Beans - very good!
- Mashed Potatoes - these were great! Very creamy.
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes - made with pineapple - different, but good
- BBQ Spare Ribs - not good - too greasy
- Onion Rings - very good
- Ribeye - came out at dinner time - very thin - not good
- Cheese Garlic Biscuit - good, but it was cold
|Fried Chicken, Green Beans, Corned Beef Hash, Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes|
|Cheese Garlic Biscuit|
|Sweet Potatoes, Onion Rings|
|Ribeye with mushrooms - They serve full size, but Mama only wanted a little to try|
There was a lot of seafood items and clam pastas. Mama couldn't sample those. There was also a salad bar. There were desserts, but Mama couldn't even sample one. She was stuffed. She had hoped for cheesecake, but there wasn't any. There were also other meats that she didn't sample because she was so full.
|View of restaurant with buffet|
Tomorrow, I will tell you all about our adventure on Sunday.
The Greyhound Who Along With His Mama Is Thinking About the 9/11 Victims Today