Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Remember that song?  Mama sings it to us all the time.  There are signs all over our campground and they are not nice.  We are pretty sure we know who posted them.  Yep, the "pigman".  The "pigman" is the man who was rude to Dad when we checked in.  We call him the "pigman" because he put on a pig outfit and drove kids around on a wagon ride the first day we were here.  It is probably nicer than the name Mama called him.



Now, this sign worries me.  I can walk faster than 10 mph. 
Joey, The Greyhound Who Peed On The Speed Limit Sign -I Showed Them. BOL

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Way to go peeing on the sign Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go!! Pee on it for me too. MOM and I can never understand the grouchy and gruffness of people. especially when they are serving others. Makes no sense. He would be a happier person if he would just choose to see the beautiful in other and himself. OK I will get off my soup box.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beckett always peed on the speed limit sign at our campground! I really think they should find a "nicer" way to get their points across then the way those signs are written. Quite rudely and crudely written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Joey! Protest against the man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You peed on the sign?! Oh Joey, you rebel! BOL! I'm awfully curious about the story behind the story...

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I will have that song in my head all day. Good thing I like it :) Pee on that sign for all the greyhounds of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...