Sunday, March 22, 2009

Home from Camping!

Sorry that I haven't updated my blog. I've been camping with my family. Mama could only get online while we were driving around and she said it was hard to do anything because the Jeep was bouncing around on the back roads.

Scout and I had a great time. We got wet in the river even though Mama said we shouldn't. We walked on trails. We met lots of nice people. We met a Great Dane. He was huge. He scared us because he was so big. We ate people food. Yummy! We had Frosty Paws at night. What more could a dog ask for?

Here we are eating Frosty Paws.


This is Scout roaching on our bed.


Here I am on the couch.


Mama says we are headed out for a four day trip not this weekend, but next. It's camping season!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun!! My pups are jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like yoo both had lots of fun campin wif yer mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time camping. Mom says resting and "Getting away from it all" are the best part of camping.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun on your first camping trip this season! It sounds like you'll have lots more coming up. Hope that means more Frosty Paws - yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...