Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have an "Exam" coming up

I have been quite worried. I received a postcard in the mail this week. It was addressed to me... Jack of Two Greyhound Town. It was from the vet's office and said it was time for my exam.


I showed it to Scout and now she is worried.



I decided I better put on my glasses because they make me look smart. I need to look smart for my exam.



Mama asked me why I was wearing my glasses and I told her it was because of my exam. I told her I needed to study, but didn't know what. She told me that it wasn't that kind of exam. She said the doctor would examine me.


That even sounds scarier. I have been keeping myself in great shape though. You just never know when the track will call and want me to come back and race. Scout says I'm too old, but you never know. I'm not letting myself go like she is.

Mama told me to just relax and that the exam will be fine. So, I decided it doesn't help to worry. I'm chilling now. LOL

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exam Jack. That was a great post, and we laughed at the photos of you, especially the chilled one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the exam will go great! That last photo is so funny!
    Hugs & Snugs,
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the exam.
    The photo with the glasses and the one at the end are so funny and cute. It'd be awesome if we could get your greyhound on the MyPetCareTV community

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jack, don't worry. BTW, you look very handsome in your glasses:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Jack & Scout's exams went well! Jack with the glasses.. the pic is so cute! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...