Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mama Made Us Collars

Mama is learning to make collars for us. Scout and I had our doubts when she told us she was going to try and make us one. You should have seen the first two. Yikes!

She made one for Scout last week and it turned out nice.



Last night, she surprised me with my very own Rams' collar. I was so excited. I danced all over the house which made it hard for her to get my photo.



Mama said she will head to the city later this week and see what other fun fabric she can find for us. She wants to find something really special for camping.

5 comments:

  1. Those are some nice looking collars, I think you are ready to put out your shingle! Where do you get the hardware for your collars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased the hardware and instructions from http://www.cdwplus.com

    Her service is extremely fast. I have placed three orders from her and all orders have arrived in just a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I've always wanted to make my own just have never tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Collars! I think I have a bit of a collar fetish. I have one hound who has 9 collars. :-) Two are for lure coursing and one is his puppy collar though.

    Caron

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...