Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh My Goodness!



We received some wonderful news yesterday! Are you ready for it?

Our name was drawn in a random drawing by Life With Dogs. Do you know what we won? We won a collar of our choice from 2 Hounds Design. Mama and I have drooled over her collars for as long as I can remember. Mama always said someday she would buy me one. Thanks to the generosity of Life With Dogs, I'm getting my beautiful collar. Yesterday afternoon and evening, Mama and I looked and looked at the website and we finally chose the one we want. I am going to look beautiful! This collar is very special and is not for playing in the mud. No, sir! It's a going to town collar. I will wear it to meet and greets and other special events. I bet I will get to take it on vacation to the greyhound event in Kansas.

You have to wait and see which one we chose. Yep, we are teasing you. LOL

Your friend,
Scout

6 comments:

  1. Hooray on your win! Our Rusty has won a collar before from http://www.sewcrazydoglady.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we will have to check out that site, too!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll behave myself and not post the picture of your new collar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Hounds Design has the best collars. My pups love them!!! Congrats on your win!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win! We will to check out this site to see if they have any goodies we would like to have. Have a great day!
    Land of Lincoln Labbies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win. We can't wait to see what you chose.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...