Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm So Embarrassed!

Yesterday, I was laying on the bed. I was roaching like this only my eyes were closed because I was sleeping.

The next thing I knew, I was on the floor. Mama said I made a big thump. Scout ran over to see if I was okay. I told her to get away from me and that I meant to do that. Mama started laughing. I gave Mama a big stink-eye. It's bad enough when you do something embarrassing, but it's really bad when you get comments from the peanut gallery.

Jack,
The Embarrassed Greyhound

3 comments:

  1. Why be embarrassed if you MEANT to do it?? You should have continued on and taken a couple of more rolls!

    I like a blanket on the floor myself and prevents this kind of thing from happening.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not worry, it happens to the very best. They just aren't brave enough to tell about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack... it's just the fate of those brave enough to sleep on their backs. But you don't have any padding anywhere. Get a blanket, boy!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...