Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Move Over Scout, I'm a Star, Too!


Mama received her Celebrating Greyhounds Magazine today. She flipped through it and told me that I wasn't in it. She said "it's a good thing, Jack because look at how torn up this magazine is. It must have gotten caught in a postal machine." Tonight, she was looking through the magazine and screamed, "JACK, YOU ARE IN THE MAGAZINE!"

Yep, that's right, I'm in the magazine. (Happy Dancing) Here Scout and I are looking at it. Scoutie got it all wet with her nose. Sisters!



Until Scout's calendar arrives, I'm the star.

Jack,
The Celebrating Greyhounds' Magazine Star
Post a Comment

Bennett Springs - Part 2 Of Our Final Family Vacation In Our Motor Home

Bennett Springs is one of our favorite places to stay.  Dad loves it because he likes to trout fish.  Mom and I like it because we enjoy our...