Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Move Over Scout, I'm a Star, Too!


Mama received her Celebrating Greyhounds Magazine today. She flipped through it and told me that I wasn't in it. She said "it's a good thing, Jack because look at how torn up this magazine is. It must have gotten caught in a postal machine." Tonight, she was looking through the magazine and screamed, "JACK, YOU ARE IN THE MAGAZINE!"

Yep, that's right, I'm in the magazine. (Happy Dancing) Here Scout and I are looking at it. Scoutie got it all wet with her nose. Sisters!



Until Scout's calendar arrives, I'm the star.

Jack,
The Celebrating Greyhounds' Magazine Star

6 comments:

  1. Jack,

    You look simply stunning in that photo! You certainly deserve your moment of fame.

    Bunny said "Hubba hubba!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! When are you two going to hire bodyguards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jack! I'm always happy the day my magazine arrives and was looking through it and recognized Jack right away (well, after I read the caption)! You deserve the star treatment, Jack...take advantage of it while you can before your sister steals all the attention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA! You are a model! WOO-HOO! We just came by your place as we were taking a walk in cyberspace and wanted to let you know that you have a cool bloggy!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...