Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Approach To The Rams

Scout and I are taking a new approach to watching the Rams' games. We are not going to put our Rams "gear" on. It seems to be making them play bad. We haven't worn any Cardinals "gear" and they are they are in the playoffs. Do you think it will work?

Mama and Daddy shocked us today. They gave us BATHS! I had to go first and Scout was so worried about me. She sat outside the closed bathroom door and cried for me. I wanted to come in and watch her bath, but Daddy said that wasn't fair since she didn't get to watch me.

Okay, the Rams are on. Wish us luck. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...