Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Like My Routine!

Mama was being strange this morning and did not follow our normal routine. She bought a Wii Fit Plus last week and it says she is not balanced and after this morning, I think it's true. We normally get up and go outside and then she takes a shower, fixes breakfast, starts a fire in the fire place, takes us for a walk and then we try and settle down while she starts work. Today, she attempted to start a fire, but the wood was wet. It took her close to two hours to get it going. While she waited on the fire, she fixed breakfast, then we went outside. She moved our beds into the office, but put them in the wrong order. She worked on the fire more and then after much persistence on our part, she took us for a walk. I think she planned on skipping that today. It was icy and she was nervous that she was going to fall. I got in trouble for pulling. I never get in trouble, well not very often. I told her I was sorry when we got back in the house and she gave me a big hug. I think not following a routine puts Mama in a bad mood.

Oh, by the way, we wore our coats the other day because it was very cold. We have decided that if it's cold enough to wear coats then it is too cold to walk.

We have new collars for Valentine's Day. Mama made them last week. It's a little embarrassing to match my sister, but I look good and that's what matters.

We may go to town tonight and get a pizza. We need something fun to do after the morning we had.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Loves His Routine

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I am Wanda's gandama - my daughter, Stephanie, is her mom. Wanda is Jack's half sister. Stephanie and I had so much fun looking up Wanda's pedigree and checking out your blog. You two Greys are quite a pair. Wanda just does not like wearing any kind of coat and we don't have a fence so walks are mandatory and very, very cold some days! I wish she would wear clothes like you two do. I am enjoying your blog.

    Mary Hussman

    For some reason I can't get by Google password to work! I usually don't go around as anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks you should enter your blog into that contest mentioned in the above comment. Wow..that would be great for you! Good LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack, tell your mom to be careful! Our mom did fall last week during our ice storm, ironically trying to keep Lilac from falling.

    I think you look very handsome in your new collar! Hubba hubba!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, it's nice to meet you. Patty sent me a picture of Wanda earlier this week and she is beautiful! We met her brother Woody when he was up for adoption.

    Scout is learning to like wearing coats, but not as much as Jack does. Jack loves to wear his jammies. Here is is on the Greyhound Companions site with his mas on - http://www.gcmo.org/about.shtml

    Hope to meet you in person at a greyhound event!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...