Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's My Birthday!!!!

It's true, today is my 6th birthday! This morning Daddy asked me if I wanted to go to the park.

My first thought was that it was 6 degrees. I don't want to go to the park.
Then he told Scout and she thought about it while I hid my head.

Daddy said we would wait until it got to 12 degrees before we went. We decided to go outside and test the temperatures.
6 degrees is cold PEOPLE!

Mama dressed us up. I wore my jammies and a snood that Mama made. Scout wore that ugly coat that Mama made along with a snood. Let me just say that these outfits are embarrassing. Nothing matches! The collars don't even match. Daddy said no one would see us, so off we went.


I have to say that 12 degrees isn't much warmer than 6 degrees, so we only stayed a few minutes and headed back to the car. I really hope that this trip to the park wasn't my only birthday present.

Jack
The Birthday Boy!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jack! May you have many more and some warmer weather! Plus, less embarrassing jammies!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday roooooo youuuuuu!

    Your outfits are hilarious!But I am sure they keep you warmer and not just from the humiliation. ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    It is very cold here as well. Hopefully you stayed warm!

    Jenny
    Poochieheaven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Jack!! I hope you get some pressies and cake.

    Don't let your outfits get you down, I live in Minnniesnowda where it is way below zero and I would wear anything to keep me warm. My fur keeps me warm almost all the time, but today it isn't!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jack. I hope you got something more than a trip to the park in the cold weather. I hope you have a great upcoming year too.

    Camie (and my kitties)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Roooo....
    Happy Birthday to Rooooo.....
    Happy Birthday dear Jack,
    Happy Birthday to Rooo.

    And many more......!
    Wags,
    Scooter and Renner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! It was a nice day with my family. No presents though. :-(
    I guess that is what happens when your birthday falls so close to Christmas. I did get a little chicken last night. I love poultry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great 7th year, Jack. Yeah, I can handle 30 degrees and the hounds and I are actually getting acclimated to 20 degrees, but teens and below is downright cold!!!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...