Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Need To Start Taking Notes At The Morning Meeting

I really don't remember Mama telling me not to mess up the bed at the morning meeting yesterday. She was not happy with me though when she found me on the bed. Oops!

Mama was quite disappointed with the turn out at the agents' open house. Our agent plus two people from his agency came. That was it. It was supposed to be people from all different agencies. If we would have known that, we wouldn't have gone to the motor home in a thunderstorm while they were here. She received an email this morning from the agent saying there were less than 20 people, but it went well. As Judge Judy says "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it is raining." Mama hasn't responded to the agent yet and is waiting to see all the comments from the agents that he said he is sending later today. It should be interesting.

We did get pizza last night and Scout and I got pizza bones. Yummy!

Jack
The Greyhound Who Needs To Pay More Attention At The Morning Meetings

5 comments:

  1. Like a kid being caught with his hand in the cookie jar! (I suppose that could apply to you and to the agent.) ;)

    Sorry it didn't go better. Ugh - thunderstorms are even LOUDER in a motorhome. :(

    That is a lot of work to go through for so little people. But you never know, could be one of them that helps make the sale. Still, having an agent that is honest with you is important too. I don't envy you all. Fingers crossed for you. Tough times right now. I feel for you. Hugs and Scritches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack,

    One word why you should never takes notes at morning meetings...deniability!

    Hopefully the next open house turn out will be better, at least you gots pizza bones.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't thinks you messed up the big bed all that much...it just looks more comfortable that ways.

    MinnaK

    PeeS....yum! on the pizza bones...lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may want to consider listing your home on Craigslist by owner. We sold our cabin in 2 weeks doing it ourselves with a ton of photos and saved all the realtor money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack, I think you need to get a tape recorder and just tape the morning meetings, then play it back later if you need to hear something from it. Then it won't interrupt your regularly scheduled nap!

    That agent doesn't sound very upstanding to me! I hope you get to sell your house soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...