Sunday, October 31, 2010

Waiting


We are waiting for the phone to ring. We had our showing today and we are anxiously waiting for an offer to come in. We know that it may not happen, but it's hard not to be anxious. Mama and Daddy were rushing around this morning putting finishing touches on the house. Scout and I tried to help. We didn't even mess up the bed after it was made.

After the showing, we went to the park. We walked through the campground for the last time this year. It closes after today. The park is open in the winter, but the campground is blocked off so no one can walk through it in the winter. Mama said if we move, we probably won't visit the park very often because we won't be living around here. It's strange to think that our favorite park will not be a few minutes from our house. Mama said we can still visit from time to time though and she said we will probably find a new park to call our favorite.

We are spending the rest of the day relaxing. No one comes here on Halloween, so it should be a quiet evening unless we get an OFFER ON THE HOUSE and then Mama will be running through the house screaming and Scout and I will be chasing her and goosing her. LOL

Happy Halloween!

Jack
The Greyhound Who Hopes The Phone Rings Today

5 comments:

  1. Sure hope that Offer Comes in!
    Happy Halloween.
    Your Friends
    Geisha,Grover,Lily,Bailey,Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. All our paws and human fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it rings! I hope it rings! I do not want to think about not being able to walk in my park, though. That's a bit sad!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck you guys...hope you get your halloween TREAT of selling your house..I have my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that the offer comes quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...