Friday, February 21, 2014

Does Anyone Know Why Mama Cleans?

Does anyone know why Mama cleans?  She doesn't know because every time she cleans she says "I don't know why I am doing this because it is going to be dirty in half an hour."  It seems like a total waste of time.

Today, she vacuumed, which we hate.  Then, she took it one step further and mopped the floors.  I really hate that.

Here I am watching the floor dry.

Come on floor, dry!

Scout sought higher ground while the floor was wet.
Watching the floor dry made me really thirsty. As soon as the throw rugs were put back down, I got a drink. Dribble, dribble, dribble on the wood floor. Then, I needed something to eat. I like to take my kibble to the carpet. Crunch, crunch, crunch. Then, I threw up.

It really does seem like Mama wastes her time cleaning.

BOL!
 Joey,
The Greyhound Who Thinks Cleaning Is A Waste Of Time

4 comments:

  1. Strangely, our mum is always saying the same thing. Sometimes it seems like us dogs are only there to mess things up again!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I bother either. By the time I finish vacuuming or steam cleaning, the kids have already managed to go outside and track more stuff in. Sisyphus syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hate cleaning days here too! We do like our steam mop because the floor drys super quick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never met a pet who like cleaning, but I never met a sane human who likes cleaning. Humans just have to do cleaning now and then so Joey has something to blog about!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...